We at Thinknology love what we do! We firmly believe that most effective teams harmonise their efforts and work towards a common goal. Together we will go further and that is what we live by. We are growing and are looking to add talented and creative people to our team. Take a look at our open positions below and if you see something that gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
Do you want to make a meaningful difference and work with an amazing team? Learn more about becoming part of our Thinknology team!
It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. ~ Steve Jobs
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for providing responsive, high quality services to our clients in the areas of cyber Security including security program development, risk and threat assessments, gap assessments, etc. The incumbent will work with the team to develop innovative and practical solutions for clients to help them reach and exceed their goals.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years experience in audit or information security
• 3+ years working in compliance
• Ability to lead multiple projects
• Extraordinary teamwork, relationship and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills. This is a client-facing role; excellent soft skills is necessary.
• A solid grasp of security best practices and international standards such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF, PCI DSS, Shared Assessment SIG, CSA CSM etc.
• Deep understanding of technical security controls and secure coding standards
• Security Training and Awareness, Security Governance, and Security Incident Management knowledge & experience
• Demonstrable experience of driving operational implementation of policies and processes across business units
• Experience hosting and conducting information security audits
• Knowledge and experience of Information Security Risk and Security governance
• Regularly makes decisions that is guided by policies, standards and procedures
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or related audit and risk or security certifications